- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hiking through the beauty of ijen blue fire at the crater of ijen is a holiday package with a relatively short time which is very suitable for travelers. You can enter the Banyuwangi tour package 2H1M Ijen in your weekend list or your weekend holiday schedule.
A vacation to Banyuwangi will be complete if you visit the beauty of the mountain. Banyuwangi tourist attractions offer a variety of cultural arts attractions to adventures towards the exotic natural wilderness.
Banyuwangi ijen blue fire tour packages will certainly invite you to visit the mountain with the blue fire phenomenon, namely Ijen Crater. The blue fire of Ijen Crater Banyuwangi can be seen clearly at night. Mount Ijen Banyuwangi at the same time has a panoramic view of the caldera and crater lake which is very beautiful Tosca green.
The landscape is out of this world. One of the highlights of visiting Ijen is the blue flame, which you can only see at night. The flame appeared at the bottom of the Ijen crater and was caused by burning sulfur gas. You can find articles about flame on osingvacation or wiki. One other thing that brings people to Ijen is its landscape.
This volcano is an active sulfur mine. Liquid sulfur comes out of the vent with gas and spreads to the crater floor, turning everything around it to yellow (and the beautiful, unnatural turquoise crater lake). The effect is out of this world and produces extraordinary photos. The miners who collect sulfur have become another part of the tourist attraction. These miners live a difficult life. They carry 70-90 kg or more of sulfur on their backs far from the volcanic crater to the base. It’s not easy to walk for two hours. The miners are paid only Rp 1,000 per kilo.
Day1 Meet and pick
- Pick-up from the Banyuwangi area (Airport, Train Station, Bus Station,)
- Drive to the accommodation
- Visit waterfalls and coffee plantations
Day2 ijen blue flame tour
- Drive to Ijen Crater 12:30
- One and a half hour drive to the parking area
- Trekking to Ijen Crater for 1.5 hours
- See blue flames, sulfur mining activity, and sunrise
- Drive back to accommodation
- Drop you off at the port or station or airport
- End of service
- Hotel, according to the choice of 1 room with 2, for 1 night
* except for the odd number of participants, some use extra beds *Transportation (Car / Elf) + Gasoline + Driver
- Transportation to Ijen Crater
- Tour guide
- All Ticket
- Gas mask
- Mineral water
- Parking ticket
- Personal expenses during the tour
- Insurance outside the ticket
- Personal expenses (telephone, internet, laundry, etc.)
- Tipping for Guide / Driver