- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bromo Ijen tour from malang and drop in Banyuwangi,
The starting point of this trip is from Malang, or anywhere in Malang (station, hotel, bus terminal)
So if you are in Malang right now and want to go to Bali it will suit you, we will pick you up from this city and the tour is to go to (Mount Bromo) and (Mount Ijen) we use a private car to make you comfortable to stop wherever and go anytime, this tour is not in a hurry depends on you and stops at the port of Banyuwangi
Meet and pick
- Pick-up service at the airport or hotel in Malang (Morning or Evening).
- Drive directly to the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area. It takes a maximum of 4-5 hours drive from Malang to get to the Bromo area.
- Lunch is served at a local restaurant on the way to the Bromo area.
- Upon arrival in the Bromo area,
- check in at the hotel.
- Free and easy program at your leisure
Bromo Sunrise Point
- Early in the morning at 3 am, with a 4WD jeep through the sparkling sea of sand, go to Mt. Pananjakan (2,775 ASL meters). This is the right place to enjoy the spectacular sunrise.
- The journey then continues on foot to climb to the edge of the crater of Mount Bromo.
- After finishing, go back to the hotel for breakfast and pack up,
- then transfer to the Ijen area (5-6 hours drive).
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Late afternoon arrived in the Ijen area
- check-in at the guesthouse.
- Free and easy evening program at your leisure
ijen by night, sunrise and drop
- Early morning (1 am recommended time).
- Take a short trip from the guesthouse to the Ijen ranger post.
- Start light trekking to the Ijen crater (3 hours away and back).
- Ijen Crater is a giant crater and has a diameter of 1 km and a depth of 175 meters.
- Traditional sulfur mining site. This trip will let you observe how hard-working locals bring sulfur filled with bamboo baskets weighing 70 - 80 kg, up and down on the edge of the crater.
- Finish this unforgettable trip (around 9 am - recommended), Ketapang Ferry Port.
End of service.
Private tour arrangements.
Private air-conditioned transportation during tours and transfers (inclusive driver, petrol, parking, toll fees).
Jeep transportation during sightseeing in the Bromo area (additional).
2 nights accommodation (Bromo and Ijen areas)
Entrance ticket and all entrance fees.
Mineral water during the tour.
Other items not mentioned as Include
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing